|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PP Bag,Brown Carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Waterproof Level:||IP68||Fireproof Level:||HB|
|Lifespan:||More Than 10 Years||Application:||BTS Installation|
|Inlet:||1/2" Jumper Cable(13-17mm)||Oulet:||Antenna Bolt|
|Package:||As Your Requirement||Logo:||As Your Requirement|
fiber optic accessories,
fiber splice case
From 1/2 Inch Jumper Cable To Antenna Connecter Closure Called Weatherproof Kit HJ1212 In Telecom Tower
|Technical Parameter for Closure||Product Size||150mm*70mm*42mm|
|Material||Plastic, silica gel|
|Lifespan||More than 10 years|
|Temperature Range||-40~65 Celsius degree|
|Ice-snow resistance||Up to 100mm|
HJ1212 gel seal closure is a new kind of weatherproofing kit.It is designed to quickly seal the antenna connector and feeder connectors in cellular sites.This closure contains an innovative gel material and provides an efficient block against moisture & salt mist.
HJ1212 gel seal closures have pass strict tests from lab and achieve good feedback from long-term practical application.The ease of installation and reusable feature makes them a cost-effective solution.
· The third party test report from CTTL (china telecommunication technology labs )
· Material safety ROHS report.
· China Unicom
· China Mobile
· China Telecom
1. Open closure,place the connector inside.
2. Close the closure
3. Slash the pin
4. The hole of pin should cover the eminent point of the closure
5. Press the button,and push the pin
6. Open the closure
Futures and Benefits
1) Gel forming, patent wrapped seal structure, durable and reliable seal system.
2) High-quality engineering plastic material.
3) Installation and removal convenient, without any tools
4) It is reusable.
5) Anti-loose design. The flashboard will not fall off if no external force lasting work.
6) IP68, can prevent rain, dust and other debris of immersion, to ensure the smooth flow of communication signals.
Contact Person: Debra