|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PP Bag,Brown Carton|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
fiber optic splice enclosure,
fiber optic joint closure
|Characteristics||Value/Performance||Methods and Conditions|
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs,and measure the insulation resistance after taking it out of water.|
each metal part and
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs, then apply 15kV DC to the metal parts inside|
The use of high-strength engineering plastic shell that can endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion and
strong temperature changes.
The use of reusable components to open seal in order to ensure a good airtight waterproof performance.
Does not require special tools, easy to install and open the duplicate.
The scope of application : aerial, direct-buried, wall-mounting, duct-mounting.
The application of temperature :-40℃～65℃.
1. Compact size, large capacity to 96 Fibers;
2. Easy to re-enter and repair;
3. 2pc cable exit and entry ports;
4. Pressure testing valve and earth deriving device available on requests;
5. Intergrated seal, air tight and water proof;
6. RoHS compliant;
7. Can be used in through, branch or mid span splice locations;
8. Suitable for aerial, underground duct or direct burial applications.
Contact Person: Nicole