|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PP Bag,Brown Carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Fireproof Level:||HB||Lifespan:||More Than 10 Years|
|Rainstorm Resistance:||100E150mm/h||Application:||BTS Installation|
|Inlet:||1/2" Jumper Cable(13-17mm)||Oulet:||DIN 7/16 Connections|
fiber optic closure,
aerial splice enclosure
Slim Lock Plastic Protected Closure Waterproofing Enclosure Connections For Feeder Cable For Telecom Tower PP HJ716
Futures and Benefits
1) Gel forming, patent wrapped seal structure, durable and reliable seal system.
2) High-quality engineering plastic material.
3) Installation and removal convenient, without any tools
4) It is reusable.
5) Anti-loose design. The flashboard will not fall off if no external force lasting work.
6) IP68, can prevent rain, dust and other debris of immersion, to ensure the smooth flow of communication signals.
|Technical Parameter for Closure||Model Number||HJ716|
|Material||Plastic, silica gel|
|Lifespan||More than 10 years|
|Temperature Range||-40~65 Celsius degree|
|Ice-snow resistance||Up to 100mm|
|Outlet||DIN 7/16 Connections|
HJ716 gel seal closure is a new kind of weatherproofing kit.It is designed to quickly seal the antenna connector and feeder connectors in cellular sites.This closure contains an innovative gel material and provides an efficient block against moisture & salt mist.
HJ716 gel seal closures have pass strict tests from lab and achieve good feedback from long-term practical application.The ease of installation and reusable feature makes them a cost-effective solution.
· quick install, just take seconds.
· easy removable & reusable.
· one step install, simple, don't need training.
· assure a unifom and good sealing jobs.
· wraparound and no disconnection of the connectors.
· The third party test report from CTTL (china telecommunication technology labs )
· Material safety ROHS report.
1. Open closure,place the connector inside.
2. Close the closure
3. Slash the pin
4. The hole of pin should cover the eminent point of the closure
5. Press the button,and push the pin
6. Open the closure
Contact Person: Debra