|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PP Bag,Brown Carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Huijia Electronic Technology||Waterproof Level:||IP68|
|Fireproof Level:||HB||Lifespan:||More Than 10 Years|
|Rainstorm Resistance:||100E150mm/h||Application:||BTS Installation|
|Inlet:||1/2" Jumper Cable(13-17mm)||Package:||Common|
fiber splice enclosure,
outdoor fiber enclosure
Weatherproof Kit Enclosure For 1/2 Inch Jumper Cable To Antenna Connecter Plastic Protected Box In Telecom Tower
· quick install, just take seconds.
· easy removable & reusable.
· one step install, simple, don't need training.
· assure a unifom and good sealing jobs.
· wraparound and no disconnection of the connectors.
· The third party test report from CTTL (china telecommunication technology labs )
· Material safety ROHS report.
· China Unicom
· China Mobile
· China Telecom
|Technical Parameter for Closure||Product Size||150mm*70mm*42mm|
|Material||Plastic, silica gel|
|Lifespan||More than 10 years|
|Temperature Range||-40~65 Celsius degree|
|Ice-snow resistance||Up to 100mm|
HJ1212 gel seal closure is a new kind of weatherproofing kit.It is designed to quickly seal the antenna connector and feeder connectors in cellular sites.This closure contains an innovative gel material and provides an efficient block against moisture & salt mist.
HJ1212 gel seal closures have pass strict tests from lab and achieve good feedback from long-term practical application.The ease of installation and reusable feature makes them a cost-effective solution.
Futures and Benefits
1) Gel forming, patent wrapped seal structure, durable and reliable seal system.
2) High-quality engineering plastic material.
3) Installation and removal convenient, without any tools
4) It is reusable.
5) Anti-loose design. The flashboard will not fall off if no external force lasting work.
6) IP68, can prevent rain, dust and other debris of immersion, to ensure the smooth flow of communication signals.
Contact Person: Debra